Sunday, February 06, 2005

We could take a bank . . .

I watched Set It Off with marge and cate yesterday. We all cried. I used to take great pride in saying I wasn't a crier but I don't think I can say that anymore. That isn't to say that I cry a lot, just that now I probably cry at emotionally appropriate moments.
Jalylah im'ed me to say that she got my message, she'd call me later and "p.s. tonight we had dinner w/ jordan carlos and his girlfriend." Then she signed off! I am aching for details . . .

2 comments:

jb said...

He's a nice dude as is his girlfriend. Turns out they lived damn near across the street from me on my old block in park slope. Funny huh? Anyway we didnt got to dinner. Devin and her man friend and I met him his girlfriend and his sister at Brooklyn Museum of Art for their first fridays event.

i'll holla

jb said...

oh yeah and I'm glad you can cry not that I want you to be sad or anything but its a good way to release pent up emotion..very cathartic