So Cate's got me thinking about visioning and how if you believe it, it becomes reality. Thus far in my life i've been too skeptical, too something, to think about putting that into practice but I can feel that previous pessimism wearing on how I view myself and it's time for a change! I was reading some things I wrote as a first year and sophomore and I was much more self assured then than I am now. I'm not sure what happened but I am going to try to get back to that. With that said I want to love me, the PYT I am and get back to who I was and will be come (see, this is so an entry that we would make fun of)!
5 comments:
Hi,
I just stumbled upon your site by clicking the "Next blog" button. I am a little embarassed to say it, but I'm kind of a motivational book junkie. From your post it sounds like you might like to read "Think and Grow Rich" or "The Law of Success" both by Napoleon Hill.
BTW, Great Blog,
David
Moya:
It's very true.. and my mom says it to me all the time. She says that any perception you have (about yourself, persay) will become a reality. Another one is how you portray yourself is how others will treat you.
I was weary of trying it too... but give it a shot. It's worth it. You'll thank Cate..
David - i'll look into those books, thanks!
M- I will give it a shot. thanks to you too
Blogging is really bringing people together. Thanks for the love.
Hi- if this is the same Moya Bailey that goes to Spelman I really would like to talk with you. Currently I go to the University of Illinois in Champaign- Urbana and we have a visitor coming to perform for us and his name is Cornell Haynes Mr. Tip Drill himself and I really don't want him here for obvious reasons. At this point I'm so mad that people mainly women don't understand why I don't support him or others like him. I got into a heated argument with this girl that feels protesting him coming down here will do nothing and feels that any action against him would be ignorant and pointless. I'm so frustrated because I feel alone and powerless and no one on this campus seems to understand where I'm coming from- I want you to know what I'm planning on doing and what to know your advice. If you have the time I would like to discuss this with you further and I understand if you want to leave this issue alone- seeing as you have already dealt with your share of adversity regarding this issue. Thanks alot
hey. I'd love to help! e-mail me @ moyazb@gmail.com
Post a Comment