Tuesday, August 30, 2005

It's official!

I am enrolled as a grad student @ Emory. I'll be taking the med anthro class! yes! avoiding that possible political land mine in theory. yes!

we had our grad school orientation today. our grad student pres. is "Farmer Ted"/Brian all grown up with a little ferris bueller thrown in. he's adorable and he's teaching charlie and the chocolate factory to some first years so he gave away golden mugs that entitle the bearers to cut to the front of the keg lines at the grad events through out the semester. I'm at Emory now . . .

Tomorrow i have to buy some worms for lil' Agnes and i have an outdoor social gathering. lizzy, the other pop culture fiend in my cohort, is going to see the 40 year old virgin with me this weekend. Grad school is pretty cool so far.

6 comments:

Gradly said...

Oh my God Farmer Ted

Phoenix said...

and the obsessive movie dates continue. who said they would end in undergrad? congrats honey. you be makin' us proud. and...we know you can hold it down in theory whenever you be ready...

wild cowgirl said...

i feel dumb. who is farmer ted?

Alison said...

I AM a fit parent! how could u set lil agnes away?

ribbit, ribbit ribit

tk said...

who is Agnes

AC said...

hey! i go to emory as well...i'm at candler studying for an MDiv and i live at Clairmont (affectionately termed the "Country Club"...lol)

holla at a brutha...i don't know too many people in ATL...