Friday, August 12, 2005

Misc.

don't really have anything new to say but i wanted to see something else on this page. Maybe another list is in order.

1. I'm really feeling luther (Track 6) right now
2. the salt eaters is speaking to me in a weird way, i've never read a book like this (meaning both the way i'm reading it and the content)
3. anyone heard from sarah?
4. I'm going to see gavin next friday!!
5. This feels a little like 20 questions but a lot less cryptic and mean.
6. I need to work on being angry, or at least be more vocal about it.

That's all folks . . .

2 comments:

summer of sam said...

toni cade bambara is highly underrated.

and, i'm really jealous you get to see gavin degraw.

Gradly said...

Gavin is great...I know that you will have a good time.

We all need to work on being angry.


AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!