Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Motivation

I finally saw Alysia & Co yesterday! So good to be back in the mix.

The roommate, tiona and I rolled to IKEA. I've never been and I must say that place is overwhelming. I almost couldn't handle it. But it did encourage us to get on our jobs . . . as did jah's post.

My writing is stagnant. I haven't written anything in so long. Not even in my journal. Writer's block, or something. I have things I need to say, critiques i want to make but i'm in a real place of self doubt now. grad school is two months away and I'm wondering . . .wondering about these next 5 years i signed up for, that I "worked" for.

Mike gave some words of encouragement but i dunno if that's enough.

I miss my messy dorm room.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss your messy dormroom too.

and your messy, but oh-so-well-contained, beautiful presence.

--chanteezy

Anonymous said...

i miss stepping on old bananas on my way to your bed. no...no actually i don't miss that at all.

amyherring said...

hey look! i'm not anonymous anymore!

summer of sam said...

ahhhh, the anticipation of starting grad skool. i could go on and on and about one's first year, but i don't feel like it--at least not in your comments section.

that said, on a real and non- assholish note, i'm sure you have a ton of folks to talk to about this here grad skool--prolly even some in your discipline--but if you ever wanna chat about it with me, feel free to email me.

i (claim to) know about more things than sneakers and keeping them clean.

Gradly said...

You can create a new mess.

YEAH...

One Love