Alii got me the RIZE soundtrack for my b'day!! The CD is also a DVD and Lil'C (and some other krumper) teach the basics!! Subsequently, I tried to get krump in the shower which was not the best idea.
So here's a list of stuff, because it hurts a little to type ;)
1. I secretly like Luther Vandross's music, don't tell my mama . . . oh wait she reads this
2. I have two very important playlists to make in the next couple of weeks
3. I need to write something for this feminist hip-hop anthology
4. Bettina's Blog is the Bomb! So eloquent and concise . . .
5. I miss the 'ville
4. I miss the 'ville crew
5. I think bobbi christina uses food to fill the void in her life created by two marginally functional parents
6. Even when I try to rize, i sugarcoat things.
7. I need to be a more aggressive driver
8. I didn't love crash
9. I want to write a book and a screenplay
10. I am opening up
5 comments:
Thanks for the props hun. A Screenplay? for real? That would be hot! We've gotta talk... what would you write about? Now that you said it you know imma be on you like white on Bush.
good job mama! i would dare say that "marginal" is a quite a drastic understatement. but that's okay. we're all on our journeys, right?
remember when we were in walmart and you were like, "i don't think i'm going to fall down in the shower." i bet you wish you had bought that slip-proof mat now!
1. why can't your mom know about you and luther?
5. go to www.dicksonst.com and watch the intro. you'll get to see the city AND it's hi-larious.
4. i miss them too (you included); it's especially painful to be here without you guys.
5. i think bobbi christina would have been taken by child protective services if her "two marginally functional parents" didn't happen to be celebrities.
8. i liked crash. i felt like someone was trying to think through some stuff by writing it...and usually people don't seem to be thinking at all. like, it almost didn't seem like a final draft to me, but something in the works...
9. i want to write a book too. i've been thinking about that a lot lately.
hey, that was long like a letter.
I'm telling your mom that you like Luther....
crash was a waste of film.
i laughed out loud in the movie theatre several times. apparently i was the only person in the theater who thought the movie had funny moments.
Post a Comment