Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I put a dining room set together!

cuz that's what grown ups with their own apartments do. They also do said assembly instead of writing their premiere academic article. But the night is young, even if I have work tomorrow. I will forge ahead.

incidentally, strawberry sorbet and black water is quite a combo!

5 comments:

Gradly said...

I was on the phone when you did it. YEAH.

Alison said...

you know what a dining room table means?? Food.

-alii the tapeworm

amyherring said...

that RULES.

Phoenix said...

yes my darling. i miss you too so much. feel free to call me at the crib if you want to catch a real person. email me for the digits. gypsygoddess@gmail.com

and...i left an inquiring message on the bf blog because i didn't really get the concept, and folks got a little snappy. maybe you can 'xplain it when we chat.

love you mama!

l.

viridiansun said...

What's black water?