you know it's really bad when you start using words that aren't in your vocabulary.
i digress . . .
i had sooo much fun in the bay. I enjoyed NWSA! All the folks of color I had talked to previously said it was not a place for us. I think it was different this year thanks in large part to Pat and Tricia! I feel so inspired.
Here's a listing of highlights:
1. rebecca took her mom to task, it was weird
2. angel and her friends can cook!
3. the panel went well
4. Fallon danced in a drummer's circle!
5. Met some cool people
6. had great thai food
7. saw some great presentations.
I am the quintessential workaholic but i think i may be even passed my mark, especially since it's the summer time. Something has to give.
2 comments:
like i said- you can always do what i do- undercommit to any activity... but i know thats not in you. so i digresss...
thai was great- Seeing u in my hometown even better. oh any those bar oysters were fantastic..
more opportunites are on your way-whether you want them or not. My tenacious and harworking friends- i dont know how u do it sometimes...
Moya you always seem to amaze me...your spirit is what keeps me smiling in your presence....Oakland needed you and your alias to show that the potential of Oaktown's communities can be present. It was such and honor to have you in my space, eating good ass burritos, ashby flea market, and not to mention that special one...It's my turn to visit...I will see you soon...
Angel
Post a Comment