you know when i'm not sleeping my bedtime be about 3 am. but i'm sleeping now and it's 9 pm. nonetheless, i stayed up to watch making the band 3 and run's house (per your recomendation). it's funny times i must admit. i'm not the night owl like you, but maybe i'll catch it now and again. good look. hope all is well in the land of the phd.
Your recommendation has since been cosigned by another homie so I guess I'll tune in if I am home. This shit better be good. Summer's right. It's gonna be hard to top BBB or my personal fav: the Dylan/Chopper/Sarah/Ness/Mysterious/Fred... Making The Band. Damn that was some good ghetto TV.
5 comments:
you know when i'm not sleeping my bedtime be about 3 am. but i'm sleeping now and it's 9 pm. nonetheless, i stayed up to watch making the band 3 and run's house (per your recomendation). it's funny times i must admit. i'm not the night owl like you, but maybe i'll catch it now and again. good look. hope all is well in the land of the phd.
love,
me
oh yeah...it's no bbb, but the isht is great.
hi moya! hi genuis! hi beautiful! hi black reality tv addict! hey!
i miss u hun....hope all is well.
Your recommendation has since been cosigned by another homie so I guess I'll tune in if I am home. This shit better be good. Summer's right. It's gonna be hard to top BBB or my personal fav: the Dylan/Chopper/Sarah/Ness/Mysterious/Fred... Making The Band. Damn that was some good ghetto TV.
Yeah, that show is pretty cool.
Post a Comment