Wednesday, October 26, 2005

i said burr . . .

It's cold down here! On the one hand, I like it cause I like fall and winter clothes more than summer clothes. On the other hand, it's cold!

I imagine it's going to get much colder this weekend. :(

But I can't be too down cuz the dynamic duo are coming to town! Yeah!

3 comments:

summer of sam said...

cold like how?

yeah, that's what i thought. some georgia cold. come see me in january.

Alison said...

Its cold like a fuckin 280 dollar gas bill.

teresa said...

i'll see your cold and raise you mornings at 38 degrees. but what can we do but wear fly sweaters and smart leather jackets and press on, no? please take pictures, especially at sisterfire. miss you guys already!

alii - sorry about the bill homie. i'd start sleeping fully dressed (that would cut down prep time in th emorning before class too!)

-bzzzZ