Why am I up at 3:40 AM, you ask? When I have to be in class in 5 hours?
Because of this:
" Wow! Moya- This is an exemplary paper: eloquent and perceptive and economical. A pleasure! Bravo!" 100
So of course I've got to deliver on this one too, right? It's been a while since my all nighter days . . .
That paper was the one on Kathleen Butler Hathaway that I mentioned in another post. I think my love for the book wouldn't let me short change it.
I saw Catch a Fire tonight too. The Director (guy who did Rabbit Proof Fence), Derek Luke, Patrick (the real guy on which Luke's charater is based), bonnie the lead actress (watch for her), and the screen writer were all there for question and answer. It was amazing! We really need to go see this movie opening weekend!!!!
That's all folks.
4 comments:
100. 100 in a doctoral studies program. i'm going to remember this any and every time someone tries to tell me it (it being anything, especially anything hard) can't be done.
xo.
rabbit proof fence was good. like, maybe even good with many o's: goooooooooooood.
oh how i miss movie screenings in atlanta...
oh yea...you're a genius.
geniuses are cool!
Post a Comment