So I am trying to rize, trying to express and be all of me all the time. It's interesting. I'm still in my head so much which tends to short circuit the progress I'm supposedly making. I definitely stopped mid expansion last night. Felt the breath in my lungs and choked it back. Why is truth so hard? Especially when it doesn't have to be.
on a complete unrelated note, let's talk e-mail etiquette. shouldn't you respond within a 48 hour period? I'm just sayin . . .
3 comments:
Hi Moya..so I heard about this doc prior to your post, via billboards all ova the Philly area my first thought was that it looked like it was about volleyball. Or a sports related film. Silly me, what an assumption. But I never had the opportunity to see the trailer. I finally checked it out. So now I'm all excited to see it. Ill tell you what I think.
hey honey...naw, email etiquitte takes just as long as people want it to take. maybe they needed to think about what you wrote or maybe they're busy doing their thug thizzle. it can be unnerving but be just be patient with the process. it'll all unfold when it needs to.
ummm who ain't e-mail you back? On an unrelated related note sometimes I have no e-mail etiquette
Post a Comment