and don't make a blog @ moyabailey.blogspot.com if you don't expect your family to find it.
I don't want to give up on the blogging, but self censorship is not cool either . . .
Anyhoo, on a happier note, I wore the spike issued pink cameo air force 1's yesterday! I really like them! Went to sevananda and bought fresh, organic, co-op, produce. Being healthy and political about food is hella expensive! We went to Wild Curry and Teresa & Bettina came to the apt. and put the futton together for me!
So yeah, life is . . .
6 comments:
I wanna make a shout out to Moyas family...
big up to moya's fam.
hey honey, i don't know how mobile you are but the dekalb farmer's market and return to eden vegetarian supermarket have MUCH better selections than sev. and they are MUCH, MUCH cheaper. i know they're both marta accessible and in light of your driving record with me, i might suggest marta even if you've got your own wheels! just kidding (well, kinda) :) love you mama!!
L'Erin, now I know you your are obsessed with the Farmer's Market but this prosletyzation has got to stop. Does the Farmer's Market give you a cutback or groceries for free cause you darn sure act like it.
In love,
J "Faithful Sevananda Co-op Member" B
It's all about the farmer's market now. I went there to get my spices and they are much much cheaper than sev. Sorry J, gotta go with L'Boogie on this one
Moya,
I wanna apologize for being all trite on Anthony Miccio's blog. You had a good point, I was just being overly semantic.
laters
Post a Comment