My ethernet is still down. I feel like I can't do any work b/c of it. I'm slacking on the blogging b/c of it too.
Yesterday I played hooky from the documentary with Takkara and went to cheesecake factory in the middle of the afternoon for drinks, pizza, and salad. We were doing the most. I felt extra grown, a good feeling after getting into it with my mom about not being so adult. Isn't it interesting how not being responsible made me feel more grown up?
I have two weeks to write a 50 page thesis and all I want to do is go outside and play. Do you understand what the weather is like in the atl right now?
I let Alii borrow one of my books, a book I forgot I wrote notes in. I felt so exposed! Luckily she was cool about it and my cryptic left-handed scrawl prevented all of me from being revealed.
Another shout out to JBeezy who has made her mark in the hip hop discourse as a result of her stellar presentation at EMP. The lady got a pound from the MAN! How hot is that?
oh yeah and Sisterfire is on Thursday if your in the A, come to Spelman Thursday night @ 7:30pm in the women's center for an open mic! It's the last one of my college career!
2 comments:
don't you just love being left-handed?
i do.
Girl please, must i remind you that i have a 5 year old sister. if i can read something that is misspelled, written backwards with letters that don't exist, your south paw scribbles dont have nothin on me. And to prove it ill post a few of those comments right here.
heheheheeh
just as soon as i decipher them
Post a Comment