Friday, February 09, 2007

More More More

I want more in my life right now. More sunshine, more peace, more down time, more everything.
But my life is pretty full, pretty good, I shouldn't be complaining. You can't always get what you want when you want it and then of course there's that issue of what to do when you get it.

I've never been good with the free time I claim to want. I don't know what to do when I'm not supposed to be something. I need to work on that. I need to work on putting myself first.

I need to go to a meeting : )

3 comments:

wild cowgirl said...

i love you moya b.

Anonymous said...

fAre we living in a parallel universe? I'm feeling the exact same way you are! Maybe it is our age. These darn 20's are supposed to great, but I'm finding them to be extremely challenging and unsettling. Hang in there girl!

kate said...

i want more too. more moya. i miss you.