so it's been a while but i've been busy. i'm taking a break so i decided to enter back into the blog world. I'm gonna do lists b/c i can't seem to be coherent for more than a sentence these days. my brain is filled with popcorn thoughts that take me in too many directions.
1. Pam- thanks again for doing my hair for the 125; it was wonderful
2. I went to Rutgers for this conference. it was really dope
3. i want to write children's books
4. i want to buy a green house
5. i want to write and article on black family's
6. i want to have a conversation with Michael Eric Dyson (thanks for the link jah)
7. i want to finish all my papers this weekend
8. i want to get this tcp thing this summer
9. I want to hang out with people!
10. I want to play!
11. I want to work on this website!
2 comments:
me too! (about the children's books) this has been on my mind ever since toni cade when i started thinking about a "feminists of the african diaspora" series. keep me posted...
mb and takkara,
y'all should build with Abena. She's written a children's book and is shopping it now.
mb,
keep doing what you doing and those wants will be done.
love
jb
Post a Comment