Tuesday, March 07, 2006

California!



So I went to Berkeley this weekend because sisters on the sojourn was screened at the women of color filmfestival. Seeing the bay, eating with friends, and catching up was more fun than the festival!





Us hanging out at christine's sisters house



















Elaine's Doppleganger

6 comments:

jb said...

congrats! love, jb

Alison said...

I missed you! how you gonna go to my birthtown and hang out with my friends and see my mama- and I'm not there! its a little too much. But im glad you had fun. Cant wait to go back in the summer.

wild cowgirl said...

yes mam...kinda hating...
LOVE YOU MOYA!

Phoenix said...

congrats honey! you're a rockstar in my favorite place in the country!!

Phoenix said...

oh elaine. i do love her still. (i just know how to keep my distance.) hope it was a safe and lovely experience this weekend.

teresa said...

two words:

HOT FIYA!

xo.